We are thrilled to launch real estate photography in our offerings for 2020! Kim is a licensed real estate broker in NC and in the CFO role in Keller Williams Outer Banks. She is fortunate to work closely with realtors, and has learned what is important to them in real estate photography. Our goal is to make your job easy when it comes to the photos, remove that effort from you, and get you the most beautiful photos possible to sell your listing!
1. Reliable, Consistent, Professional
2. Turnaround time: Guaranteed 72 hours
3. Photos delivered via online gallery
4. Sized in full resolution and reduced sized for MLS posting
5. Photos clearly labeled by room so that you can walk through the house and understand the layout
6. Light home staging included - beds will be made as best as possible, toilet seats down, lights on, extraneous items removed, towels straight, etc.
7. App for phone viewing available and included
8. Areas served include Corolla (before 4WD) to Nags Head to Pirates Cove to Powells Point. Other areas including 4WD require additional $50.
Angles, exposure, height, equipment, editing software and process, expertise in real estate photography - these are all critical factors in creating gorgeous real estate photos that exceed your expectations. We use the proper equipment including a full frame camera, 16-35MM lense, and tripod to capture HDR photography. We edit the photos in two to three separate software programs to combine different frame exposures and create the most properly exposed photograph possible. Outside views from interior photos are properly exposed and not "blown out," while your interiors maintain the proper exposure as well. Angles and heights are consistent and pleasing to the eye, and the wide angle lense used allows for proper viewing of the room without excessively distorting reality. The editing process maintains the correct exposures and colors, delivering beautiful, bright, crisp, clean, accurate, real estate photos, displaying your property in the best way possible.